17 August 2019

People by Tolleck Winner

Peterborough Sculpture ParkEndless Omen

People by Tolleck Winner

Tolleck Winner’s sculpture can be found on the same spot where Lee Grandjean’s ‘Second Entrance’ once stood – both pieces in some way representing two figures. The work was inspired by the reflection in a river of two people walking together. Created from carbon steel, ‘People’ is designed to change as the elements effect it, oxidising and changing colour. (Source: Vivacity)

I resumed my sculpture trail in Peterborough Sculpture Park one Sunday morning earlier this month, just covering the first four sculptures located from the car park - Foster's Outside in, Winner's People, Jegede's Endless Omen and Cooke's Cormorant. I have to limit my stay for an hour on this day as I forgot to bring some coins for the car parking. Blessing in disguise because an hour's stay is free and I had my day's worth of exercising done as well.

All photos were taken with a micro four thirds camera (https://amzn.to/2K8BUl6) attached with a telephoto zoom lens (https://amzn.to/2YvqiMJ).