25 July 2019

5/12: Lush greenery


It is the merry month of May and the landscape in our neighbourhood had turn mostly green. Spring is ready to turn over to summer signalled by plants and trees turn to bright and lush green. I did not need to go far to capture this scenery as it can be seen and experienced right at our doorstep.

The images I captured for this month's photography theme of Lush Greenery were all taken in my neighbourhood. These scenes are very familiar in our everyday lives as they are from a well-trodden path we take evoking lots of memories. Picture myself as I walk with my children to primary school or going grocery shopping in the nearby neighbourhood shopping centre.

All images were taken with my current smartphone (https://amzn.to/2K7uCOm).

(June is next in the series)