10 September 2018

Barefoot walking in Trentham Gardens

Day-out | Gardens | Barefoot walk



My sons took on the Barefoot Walk challenge at Trentham Gardens last summer of 2017. I had to beg off, citing arthritic knees and gouty feet as a lame excuse.

Barefoot Walk is the UK's first barefoot trail. It is a tormenting array of textures like mud, bark, babbling streams, grass and pebbles that will test your feet. Not only is it fun, but it is also therapeutic; as you walk you will be improving your health and vitality, using the historic principles of the Bavarian priest, Sebastian Kneipp.

My younger son took the video, composed of several snippets, using my GoPro clone action camera and I have to edit it with a few Android video editing apps to come up with this video that I uploaded to my YouTube channel.

--------------------------

Details

www.trentham.co.uk
Sebastian Kneipp

My Gear: SJCAM SJ4000 wifi (https://amzn.to/2ovzx03)

Android video editor apps: InShot, Microsoft Hyperlapse Mobile, Quik