1 September 2018

Wordless Wednesday also continues

Photo: The Fact Site


Another blog project series I started in my old Pinoyborian blog that I have continued in this blog is called Wordless Wednesday.

Wordless Wednesday is a simple blog post that features a photo that speaks for itself without words. However, there are no specific rules about Wordless Wednesday posts so a few (and sometimes, many) words may accompany a photo that is the focus of a Wordless Wednesday blog entry.

As a hobbyist photographer I have taken quite a number of photos I am proud of and that I can use for my future Wordless Wednesday posts.

On a weekly basis, I will post my own photos following the rule of posting it without any description other than the title of the post. It can be as an individual photo or a group of photos that refers to the post title. However, I will provide a backstory of each post a month later.