31 December 2020

12/12: Shops and shoppers


Note
: These photos were taken in December 2019 as part of my Project 12 photography project. However, it is only a year later that I am posting them to this blog.

It's Christmas time! A time of joy and of gift-giving. And it happens on the month of December. You find lots of people rushing to the shopping malls to buy gifts for their loved ones.

Shops are competing for customers with beautiful decorations and enticing discounts. Even the mall in our city is festooned with lavish displays of lights and bright decors to inspire their shoppers while busy buying presents.

I took these photos on New Year's Eve, where shoppers went to the city mall to snatch up discounted items post-Christmas day. I didn't have the chance to take photographs at the height of Christmas shopping.

For my monthly photo project I chose the subject shops and shoppers for the month of December.

All photos were taken with an Android smartphone (https://amzn.to/38MZmhi)

Photo Gallery